Senior Full Stack Developer
17 October 2019
Overview: A leader in online Racing & Sports gambling, Palmerbet is currently experiencing significant and rapid growth. It is therefore an exciting time to join our entrepreneurial, innovative and ambitious team. To support our growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Senior .Net Developer to join the Development team, working on large and diverse range of technical projects.
- 3+ years local experience in agile environment
- 3+ years commercial experience in C# and .Net Framework
- Familiar with .Net Core and Net Standard
- Solid understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Micro Services
- Strong database skills (Entity Framework, SQL, NoSQL)
- Solid understanding in web application environments and development tools, event-driven application development, session state management, web configuration and deployment strategies, security and performance tuning, and debugging methodologies
- Expert in utilizing modern design patterns
- Proven TDD experience
- Be a team player, result oriented and self-motivated
- Using cutting-edge technology
- Vibrant and self-motivated team
- Agile Development
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior technical .NET, Web, and SQL developer to work with a relatively small close-knit Agile development team.
Excellent remuneration. Great team and environment.
Develop, enhance and maintain a complex bespoke multi-tiered insurance system and data warehouse.
The system is based on Microsoft .NET full stack development using: Visual Studio, TFS, C#, MVC.NET and ASP.NET web applications, web services, Entity Framework ORM, back-end MS SQL databases, with various systems integration and reporting components.
Also develop and maintain a data warehouse and tabular cubes using SSAS and SSRS, as well as front-end business intelligence (BI) tool, MS Power BI.